Advanced Reproductive Technologies
- Copperman AB, DeCherney A. Turn, Turn, Turn- advancements in reproductive technologies
- Luna M, Duke M, Copperman AB, Grunfeld L, Sandler B, Barritt J. Blastocyst embryo transfer is associated with a sex-ratio imbalance in favor of male offspring
- Flisser E, Scott R, Copperman AB Patient Friendly IVF- How Should It Be Defined?
- Luna M, Grunfeld L, Mukherjee T, Sandler B, Copperman B. Moderately elevated levels of basal follicle-stimulating hormone in young patients predict low-ovarian response, but should not be used to disqualify patients from attempting in vitro fertilization
- Copperman AB, Wells V, Luna M, Kalir T, Sandler B, Mukherjee T. Presence of hydrosalpinx correlated to endometrial responses In Vivo
- Melman A, Bar-Chama N, McCullough A, Davies K, Christ G. The first human trial for gene transfer therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction: preliminary results
- Melman A, Bar-Chama N, McCullough A, Davies K, Christ G. Plasmid-based gene transfer for treatment of erectile dysfunction and overactive bladder: results of phase I trial
- Schiff J, Bar-Chama N, Cesaretti J, Stock R. Early use of a phosphodiesterase inhibitor after brachytherapy restores and prevents erectile dysfunction
- Alasio T, Borin J, Taylor K, Bar-Chama N, Unger P. Intratesticular mucinous cystadenoma: immunohistochemical comparison with ovarian and colonic tissue
- Bar-Chama N, Zaslau S, Gribetz M.
Intracavernosal injection therapy and other treatment options for erectile
dysfunction. Endocr Pract. Jan-Feb 1997;3(1):54-59.
- Parsons RB, Fisher AM, Bar-Chama N, Mitty HA.
MR imaging in male
infertility. Radiographics. May-Jun 1997;17(3):627-637.
- Golden AL, Moline JM, Bar-Chama N.
Male reproduction and
environmental and occupational exposures: a review of epidemiologic methods.
Salud Publica Mex. 1999;41 Suppl 2:S93-105.
- Landman J, Bar-Chama N.
Initial experience with processed human cadaveric allograft skin for
reconstruction of the corpus cavernosum in repair of distal extrusion of a
penile prosthesis. Urology. Jun 1999;53(6):1222-1224.
- Hall SJ, Bar-Chama N, Ta S, Gordon JW.
Direct exposure of mouse spermatogenic cells to high doses of adenovirus gene therapy vector does not
result in germ cell transduction. Hum Gene Ther. Aug 10
- Ta S, Klausner AP, Savage SJ, Unger P, Bar-Chama N.
Male infertility due
to a benign prostatic polyp. J Urol. Nov 2000;164(5):1659-1660.
- Schiff JD, Luna M, Barritt J, Duke M, Copperman A, Bar-Chama N.
morphology of extracted testicular sperm correlates with fertilization but
not pregnancy rates. BJU Int. Dec 2007;100(6):1326-1329.
- Schiff JD, Ramirez ML, Bar-Chama N.
Medical and surgical management male
infertility. Endocrinol Metab Clin North Am. Jun 2007;36(2):313-331.
Oocyte Cryopreservation (Egg freezing)
Ovum Donation (Donor Egg)
A list of other recent articles by our physicians
Administering Fertility Medications
Please be aware that RMA of New York does not endorse or recommend any of the medications, products, treatments, and/or organizations described, mentioned or discussed in any of the services, databases, editorials or pages accessible within or from this website.